Time-bound projects and hectic activity can pile up work pressure and ultimately bring down your efficiency. Superficial time-management techniques may provide a temporary relief but not a permanent cure.
This seminar, based on ancient wisdom, would provide unique insights on time-mastery which would enable you to take charge of your life rather than succumbing to time pressure.
After the course, participants should be able to :
- Plan, organise and orient all actions towards desired goal.
- Handle time-pressure with utmost poise and effect a steep growth in work performance.
- Employ time with utmost profitability and increase effectiveness and productivity
- Fundamentals of Time Mastery
- Effective Time Mastery tools
- Aids to Time Mastery
- Impediments to Time Mastery
Top-Level Management, Entrepreneurs, Professionals, Academicians
Date – 9th December 2015
Venue – Regency ball room, Hyatt Regency, Chennai
Registration time – 9:00am – 10:00 am
Seminar time – 10:00am – 4:00pm (Inclusive of lunch & refreshments)
Course fee – Rs. 20,000 per participant
Shri. Sudarshanji is a renowned philosopher, yogi and management exponent with a multi-faceted background in diverse fields like psychology, management, yoga, vedanta, mathematics and music. His teachings are backed by over twenty five years of full-time research on ancient wisdom and its practical application in day-to-day living. He is the pioneer of the Yoga Sankirtan audio series, which contains unique musical compositions aimed at total healing at all levels.