A life filled with joy and fulfilment is what each one of us seek. In this pursuit, we fail to recognize the need to maintain the wellness of our body and health, leading to a life of pain, ailments and unhappiness throughout.
The ancient yogis and siddhas of yore were masters in every little aspect of life. They possessed deep secrets on the science of the human body and had perfected the art of healthy living. These secrets, collectively known as ‘Kaya Sampath – The wealth of the human body’ is encoded and incomprehensible for an untrained mind.
This course, designed with utmost care by Yogishri Sudarshan Kannan is based on his decades of intense research and study in the Himalayan heights. It brings the secret ancient wisdom in a modern context that we can all absorb, implement and greatly benefit.
- Enlightening discourses to bring about a radical positive change in one’s life
- Interactive forums focussed on practical application
- Special meditation sessions aimed at:
• Activating the self-healing powers of the body
• Effecting powerful healing at the intra-cellular level
• Using the cosmic energy to rejuvenate all organs of the body
The course aims to provide:
- The ancient wisdom of natural cure and prevention of diseases
- Unique insights about health and the yogic way of self healing
- Practical tips to lead a hale and healthy life
Date – 23rd December to 26th December 2017
Registration & Entry Card – 8:00am – 9:00 am (23rd December 2017)
Seminar time (23rd to 26th December 2017) – 9:00am – 6:00pm (Inclusive of lunch & refreshments)
Venue – SRKK Agarwal Sabha, 22C Bajani Koil street, 8th Main road, Shanti Colony, Anna Nagar, Chennai 600040
Course fee – Rs. 12,000 per participant
Yogishri Sudarshan Kannan
Yogishri Sudarshan Kannan is a renowned philosopher, yogi and management exponent with a multi-faceted background in diverse fields like psychology, management, yoga, vedanta, mathematics and music. His teachings are backed by over twenty five years of full-time research on ancient wisdom and its practical application in day-to-day living. He is the pioneer of the Yoga Sankirtan audio series, which contains unique musical compositions aimed at total healing at all levels.